My Mumbai Story- Can Be Helpful For Mumbai Job Searchers.

I can imagine how your days and nights will be, as I had been to Mumbai for almost 2 years. One and half years with CMS Computers Ltd. Nariman Point and then 9 months with NIIT Ltd. Matunga.I still remember those wada-pow and tea...hunting for job, washing clothes only before going for an interview, the very last night.

One day after returning from Vashi DAKC interview , local train got stopped due to heavy rain, I  had no money , my shoes and socks got completely wet, no balance in my phone, I was totally lost,,,thinking why I came to Mumbai for job search, suddenly some Maharashtrian people asked me to remove my shoes and sit comfortably, trust e guys you will nowhere get supportive people like maharashtrians. Its almost 3 AM early in the morning in the train, continuous raining, suddenly my phone ringed,,it was my buddy , my room met Vishwajeet(I don't know where is he now but I still remember you vishwa, sorry for the fights re).He was so worried,,asked me "are rakesh tu kahan hai re, mai kitni der se try kar raha hu, network busy bata raha hai, tu thik to hai na," I said, yes I am OK, tu bol tu khana khaya ki nahi, Vishwa said, abe saale kaisi baat karta hai, tu aisa gayab rahega aur mai khana khaunga, tu chinta mat kar jaise hi barish khulegi, mai station auga aur hum log pehle kuchh khayenge phir room jayenge, bas tu kaise bhi baarish rookne tak wait kar.

Tears were there in my eyes, Guys I am telling you Mumbai can be a lovely city for you, if you have a nice room met , even of he -she is not then also have good relation with them also with Maharashtrians , never disrespect them.

You can try Just Dial Mumbai service(Call 6999-9999) for any hostel, PG room or anything you want in Mumbai, just dial their Toll-Free number and they will immediately send an sms with all the details containing answer for your query..

You can have wada-pow but don't forget to take Tea after that because tea will remove wada-pow's oil and viruses..take it seriously.

Instead of daily ticket , get MST(Monthly Seasonal Ticket) for whole month.

Read TOI daily especially their Education Plus and Asscent, Before wasting your money for any course , do let me know by commenting to this post, are baba madat lene me kuchh nahi jaata, kahe ko pareshan hone ka.

Weekly Pune/Khandala/Lonawla ghoom ke aane ka.Puna me Hinjewadi jaakar saari companies me resume deke aane ka.Try to visit all IT Parks because it will save your time, in just one visit you can submit your resume to many comapnies, please don't join BPO's until its is do or die situation for you,,,just appear in off campuses-walk-in even if you are not prepared.

Bhai's will never irritate you until you go close to them.

Last but not the least : ye jindagi bhagwan ne aur hamare maa-baap ke badi mehnat se yahan tak pahunchi hai, please kuchh galat mat sochna, chahe kuchh bhi ho jaye, are Bhilai aake kisi engg. college me lecturer ban jana. Agar bahut pareshan ho to mujhe yahan pe comment karke puchho ya personal message karo facebook pe.I love to help youngsters, it gives me feeling that someone is helping me..

Aur ek baat ladko ke liye...kabhi-kabhi man karega ,,bas bahut ho gaya aaj mai "wahan" jaunga,, I won't comment here because you all are matured now, but yes apni suraksha ka dhyan rakhna.Aur ho sake to avoid karna, jab aisa man kare to sabse badhiaya tarika hai,,apni Mom ya Sister ya Girl Friend Ya Best Friend se baat karne ka.Jo excercise karte hain ve to bas dumbles le le aur jab mood kharab ho 3 set 25-25 ke kar le, mast thak jaoge aur neend aa jayegi...koshish karo ki evening me naha liya karo , main mudda hai ki neend aani chahiye.

Popular posts from this blog

Direct Company Jobs- HR Contact of Companies in C.G-M.P & Nagpur Power Plants & IT Companies

UP Govt Teacher Vacancy 2020- UPSESSB Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 15508 TGT & PGT Vacancy

.Net Jobs Chennai Bangalore Cochin By Stallion Systems And Solutions- Aug 2014